FINESSE OF CARVING AND BEAUTY
A perfect blend of beauty and charisma speaks about the much-awaited flats in Baner Pune being introduced by Anshul group. Authentic construction and spic-and-span architecture matching the luxurious standards of living are the talk-of-the-town with Anshul Group 2 bhk & 3 bhk apartments/flats in Baner Pune. We also have artistically designed 2 & 3 bhk penthouses to choose from. Baner is famous as one of the poshest areas of the town with a lot of development witnessed in the past few years. Modern localities suffice with abundant natural picturesque and freshness maximizes the bounty of bliss. Flats in Baner Pune depict the well-designed blueprints, amenities and serene location. On the successful completion of our other projects, we have decided to move ahead with even better 2 bhk apartments in Pune and 3 bhk apartments in Pune along with 3 bhk penthouses. The project’s closeness to Pune Banglore highway makes it a preferred choice among the buyers; it drastically lowers down your travel time. You can also enjoy faster and easier access to happening and crème areas like Aundh, Wakad. If you are a sports lover, then you have something to rejoice, you can reach the Balewadi stadium within minutes and without having to face the maddening traffic. Investment in flats in Baner Pune is undoubtedly a wise decision because of numerous parameters that can be explored at your residence and in the proximity. The crème areas of Pune like Senapati Bapat Road, Deccan and Kothrud are easily accessible from Baner. Apart from this, the distance to Shivajinagar and Pune Station is also negligible. Our 2 bhk apartments are extremely spacious and offer you the utmost freshness of nature and air just like our other 3 bhk apartments in Pune. Easy commutation, location of eminent schools, colleges, hospitals, supermarkets/ malls and evergreen hang out destinations, make Sara one of the most esteemed projects offering epitome flats in Baner Pune.
MAHARERA registration number: P52100002199DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
AMENITIES and SPECIFICATIONS
- Solar water system for Master bathroom.
- Common underground water tank.
- Common lift for the building.
- RCC Frame work structure of the buildings.
- 6” Internal and External Walls.
- External double coat plaster.
- Common fire fighting system.
- Overhead water tank.
- Internal gypsum plaster.
- Internal Roads or side margins paved with trimix finished road and block pavement.
- Common MSEB meter room with transformer (Ownership with MSEB).
- STP or Septic Tank.
- Drinking water lines from Municipal Corporation/Local Body.
- Street Lights.
- Common Entrance Gate.
- Compound Wall on the boundaries of the plot.
- Genset back-up for common areas.
- Laminated main entrance & internal flush door.
- Parapet walls or MS railing for safety to terraces.
- Sliding door or foldable door for terraces.
- 2 or 3-track sliding windows with safety grills.
- Marble or granite sill at bottom for all windows.
- Concealed wiring and modular switches.
- Single phase MSEB meter for individual apartment.
- Vitrified tile flooring and skirting.
- Anti-skid tile flooring in toilets.
- Anti-skid tile attached terraces.
- Marble / granite kitchen platform with S.S sink.
- Dado tiles above platform to lintel level in kitchen & bathroom.
- Provision for Geyser in bathrooms.
- Concealed CP fittings in the bathrooms.
- Commode with flush tank in the bathrooms.
- Internal oil bound distemper paint.
- External walls, balconies & terraces with acrylic emulsion paint.